I'm not sure why there isn't a link to the story, but I'll post it here so you can see it. I guess you have to click "I Like This" to vote for my story. I'm not exactly sure, but I think if I get a certain amount, I get a $100 gift card to Kohl's. =)
"I've gotten a few sweet deals at Kohl's, but this is, by far, the best deal yet! Last winter when I was pregnant, I really needed a jacket, but I didn't want to spend money on a maternity jacket that I'd only be able to wear for a few months. I found this beautiful corduroy jacket that was regularly $80.00 but on sale for $39.99. I thought that was a great deal, so I decided to buy it! Little did I know, it rang up $24.99 at the register AND I had a Kohl's Cash Card that I got in the mail for $10.00 off! I got the jacket for $14.99! Sweetness!"
I'll post a real blog later today about our family. =)
Rachael
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment