I thought I'd share some new pictures while I'm feeling motivated! =)
Yesterday, Robert and I took Mercedes to see Toy Story and Toy Story 2 in 3-D in the theatre. She had never been to the theatre before, so she didn't know what to expect! (A few months ago, I had written saying that Mercedes was supposed to see Curious George in the theatre with my Mom, but when they got to the theatre, the movie wasn't playing, so she never saw it.) She loved the movies, which was good! She had seen Toy Story a few times when she'd visit her buddy Noel in Vegas, but just recently we finally bought it, so she LOVES watching it at home! She had never seen the second movie before, but she really liked it! Did she like wearing the glasses? Not so much! She wore them for about 10 minutes total. She was probably wondering why the movie was blurry! =) Anyway... she likes wearing the glasses now at home! Silly girl. =)Here are a couple of my very favorite pictures of Mia from the last week! =) I just had to show them to you all!! =)


I added several more to my facebook album, so if you'd like to see them, click here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=127087&id=614762171&l=a4e0dd8916
Here's a picture of the house we got the accepted offer on! =) Once everything is final, we'll take you on a "tour" of the house!
That's it for tonight!
Goodnight,
Rachael
Great news all around!!
ReplyDelete