Hi Everyone,
Just an update on Mia...
We are SO proud of her!!! She starting to take a few breaths on her own now, which we haven't seen in a long time and now she's really starting to play with her toys and be so interactive!!
In this video, Robert is holding up the suction hose to her and before I started recording, she grabbed the hose with both hands! We've never seen her do that before. She's always touched things, but never held on before. Sure it was only for two seconds, but that's progress!! =)
For those of you who are reading this update via email, you'll have to go directly to the blog website to watch the video. www.theadamisfamily.blogspot.com
Enjoy! =)
Rachael
I also added MANY pictures from October and November to my facebook page. I'll enclose the link here. Check them out! =) http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=131783&id=614762171&l=0948264cc1
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, what exciting progress! I love the video...Mia is such a cutie pie!
ReplyDeletePraying for continued progress and good health for Mia!
Happy to see her reaching! Praying for her continued growth and recovery.
ReplyDelete