Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Visiting Mia at CRC

Hi Everybody,

I need a secretary!

Wow... I can't believe how tired I am. =) It's so nice being able to spend time with my family AND Mia! It's still hard, though, because now that I'm "home", there are so many things I need to get done on a daily basis and much more running around that is being done. But it's good... I'm trying to get into a routine, so that'll take a bit of time to figure out what times work with visiting Mia, then spending time with Mercedes and running errands, etc.

It's been two weeks since Mia's been at the Children's Recovery Center and I haven't even told any of you about visiting!! YES, you can visit... please do!! Visitors have to be 16 years of age and older. Visiting hours are from 12pm-9pm everyday. There is a visitor list that I have to add people to so they can visit when I'm not there (right now it's mainly just family and a few friends who have said they'd like to visit). If you'd like to visit, please arrange it with me so I can be there! (Otherwise, you can't get in if you're not on the list!) For those of you who ARE on the list so far, I'll be letting you know. =)

No kids are allowed to come in, but there is a little walking area by Mia's window that kids can see Mia that way. =) Arianna and Caitlin (Mia's older cousins) met her that way on Sunday!

The address is 3777 S. Bascom Avenue, Campbell, CA.

Mia's doing well... she's been going to group time with babies her age, but she keeps falling asleep! She is very adamant about her morning nap - nothing can wake her (except for her bath!) Then she's awake all afternoon to early evening, so that might be the best time to visit anyway! =)

Okay.. time for a nap. =)

Rachael <3

No comments:

Post a Comment