Monday, January 18, 2010

Two new cute videos of Mia from Sunday night!

Hi Everybody,

Thought you'd enjoy seeing our almost 1-year-old Mia Amore!! =) She is too cute! =)

~~~~~~~~~~
I moved Mia from her stroller to her bed to check her diaper, and she just started talking and talking!!!



~~~~~~~~~~
Mia's first time getting her teeth brushed!! My first time doing it for her. The CNA's always brush her teeth with a sponge thing, but I decided I'd give a real toothbrush and paste a try. Check it out!



~~~~~~~~~~

For those of you who are seeing this in an e-mail, go to the blog website to view the videos.

www.theadamisfamily.blogspot.com


Enjoy!

Rachael <3

2 comments:

  1. Go Mia you got you teeth brushed You did awesome! Say Hi to Mercedes. Love you all Love Cousin Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl's hair IS out of control, trying to make bows SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete