Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm headed to California

Hi All,

I just got an update from Rachael, they almost lost her when she was being loaded into the ambulance. They have revivied her and should be on the way to the hospital. I'm leaving in about an hour for California. Please pray for Mia that everything will be okay and please pray for Rachael to give her strength. Also pray for me as I drive out tonight that I will have alertness.

Robert

2 comments:

  1. We are praying. Will be anxiously watching for an pdate. Drive carefully and watch out for the wackos on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Robert, I am praying. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the updates.

    Lord,

    Please strengthen Mia, and help her to heal. Please give Rachael and Robert the strength to endure this hard time, and Robert full alertness as he travels. Please keep the Cortez and Adamis families strong.

    In your Holy Name...AMEN

    ReplyDelete