Friday, July 10, 2009

Pictures (finally)


She's not wearing her cute clothes here at the hospital, so you'll just see her natural beauty! =)

Mia was so swollen at the beginning of her stay here at the hospital that she could barely open her eyes. This first picture was taken on Monday.

As you can see from the second picture, she's back to normal! You can also see that she's opening up her mouth so much more! I'm so happy about that! =)

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh, yes. you can totally see the difference! I am SO eager to get down there and visit. Ethan and Kara are dealing with ear infections, but neither one of them are actually sick, so I think we're good to go. Will you email me your cell number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful and quite chunky might I add!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia looks great! So glad that she is over her sickness and continuing to heal. We are praying for you guys and love to read about how God is working.

    ReplyDelete