Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My surgery

Oh... I rescheduled my surgery! =) It would have been tomorrow morning, but since Mia is just getting out of the PICU right now, there's no way I was going to be able to keep my appointment. We thought she was going to be back at CRC last Friday and if that were the case I may have kept the appointment.

My surgery is now scheduled for April 29th at 7:30am. =) After coughing a lot this past week, my hernia seems a little worse now, but hopefully it's still small enough that the doc won't need to use any mesh to hold it all together! =/ You can pray for me about this - I've had several surgeries before, but nothing really like this and I'm not looking forward to it. I know it's not going to be anything like the c-section, but just the thought of it doesn't make me eager to have it done! =)

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment