Continue praying for baby Mia. Not much has changed since the previous update. They did get an IV started and she is stable to be back on the ventilator now. She's holding her oxygen saturation now at 50% oxygen instead of being fully on oxygen like she was when she was admitted, so that's a great improvement! Please continue praying for her and our family.
Also for me, since Mia gave me what she has, so now I don't feel very good. I can't imagine how she feels since she can't cough very productively.
Her left lung is completely junky and about half of her right lung is bad as well. She's on 2 antibiotics, even though her pneumonia is viral. There was some bacteria found in the sample they got from her trach, so they're hoping the meds will stop anything else from progressing.
It's just going to take time now for her healing - she's still pretty out of it.
I just got a text from Robert saying she just cut in her 6th tooth - on top of all this she's going through! My little lovey! =/
Robert and I spent the night with Mia by her bedside, and I had to leave around 10am because I just wasn't feeling well. It just seems like a cold, but there's already a lot of chest congestion. I'm trying to work hard to keep it from getting too much worse. Robert's going to spend the night with Mia again tonight.
Keep praying!
Rachael <3
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment