As soon as we got back from our vacation during Mercedes' spring break, life has been non stop... chaos, really. We've been on the go non stop and FINALLY, life is slowing down!!
So far the initial move is going well. The Pod got picked up on Saturday and we will see all of our stuff in Gilroy in early July. We will be moving out of the apartment on Thursday and will move in with my parents and sister for about 5 weeks until we get the keys to the new house.
Mercedes' last day of school is June 7th so I will only have to drive her to school for 5 days ... not too bad. :) Since I'll be living with my parents, I'll be able to continue helping them sort through things and get more organized for their move when they join us in Gilroy at the end of July.
I'm also excited life is slowing down because I'll finally make it to the gym again!! Ever since running the 10K in Santa Cruz on April 1st, I've been to the gym once. I feel so crummy and blah. It's going to be nice to feel energized again. :)
Mia is doing better. The EEG didn't show any signs of seizures during those combined 40 hours of the tests. They're just Mia Moodiness. :) Of course there is the exception when she actually does appear to be having a seizure... but those are pretty rare and far between. She seems to still be getting over a cold but all things considered, she's pretty stable. :)
Happy Memorial Day.
Rachael

No comments:
Post a Comment