It's been a long time coming and I'm glad I finally told Robert what I'd love to do, so with his encouragement, I started taking some time to start this possible new outlet of The Adami Collection! With our life being so chaotic and as busy as it is, it's been so nice to (when I can manage to find some time) make jewelry and chill. It's so relaxing and really therapeutic for me - which is what I really need!
Robert helped me make my idea for the display case a reality last night. I totally forgot he had his drill with him at the apartment, so that was my lifesaver! :)
Hopefully it'll turn a profit soon (I haven't even advertised, so therefore no sales yet!) :)
Robert helped me make my idea for the display case a reality last night. I totally forgot he had his drill with him at the apartment, so that was my lifesaver! :)
Hopefully it'll turn a profit soon (I haven't even advertised, so therefore no sales yet!) :)

Very nice! I'm glad you found a hobby. It's nice to have a hobby to decompress. Mine is quilting. :) So what happened to sewing? You know that if we were neighbors, I'd drag you over almost daily to drink coffee, pray, and sew! ;)
ReplyDelete