Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Not too much to report...

Just thought I'd give an update before I get some sleep...

Boy am I grateful to my family!! My sis Renee stopped in to see Mia before she and I headed to get some drinks from Starbucks and heading to my place to start packing. Sigh... Iced chai tea latte was a great pick me up!!

Soon after we began to pack, my brother came to help, as well as bringing a delicious dinner my sis in law made. Mmmmm... It was so good!! Thank you, Jen!! My mom also came, too, so between the 4 of us (mostly them) majority of the kitchen got packed! The kitchen is the most time consuming of the packing experience, too, so great progress was made tonight! My brother also packed up my DVDs ... Yeah, I didn't realize I had that many. Haha I never knew I had a 'sickness'! lol I'm sure I'll eventually part with some, but... :) I don't even have TIME to watch movies anyway, but oh well. Packed they got! Thanks, Beau. :)

Robert stayed with Mia at the PICU until around 8:00, then picked up Mercedes who was with Auntie Jen and her three Cortez cousins, I'm sure having a blast. :)

I just called the nurse and she says Mia is doing really well and they just lowered her oxygen to 35%, so that's good. She also said that Mia is very much aware that something is on her head and she keeps grabbing at it. The nurse said that Mia is just too cute, and she is definitely right!!

So far no seizure activity. It's hard, though, because she's not in her usual surroundings (CRC is much more active... she's not having to be mad about sitting in her wheelchair... etc...) so I'm actually not surprised that Mia has been calm. :)

Keep praying!

Oh, and there was a misunderstanding.... The Pod unit gets delivered Friday, not tomorrow, so we have an extra day to pack. Whew!!! :)

Goodnight. :)

**CONGRATULATIONS PHILLIP PHILLIPS!! :) He has been a favorite since his audition! He and Colton are great! :)

Okay... enough American Idol .... until next January!**

No comments:

Post a Comment