Hi all, just wanted to let you know that Mia seems to be getting back on track. She has been steadily improving since yesterday. She's still not back to where she was on Saturday but I'm guessing by tomorrow she should be about there. One good thing is, I spoke with Carla the nurse this morning and she did say that Mia is still continuing to initiate most of the breaths like she was before.
We will add a more detailed update tonight when we get back from the hospital.
Robert
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praise God for all the improvements Mia is making! I wanted to send Mia a little present I made for her, is there an address (either home or hospital) that I can send it to?
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Alane
God is so good and Mia is such a strong girl. I am so proud of her, but its such a testimony of God's grace every time she improves!
ReplyDelete