Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Very brief update

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that Mia's surgeries are scheduled for 2:00pm tomorrow, March 18th. She'll be exactly 6 weeks old. The surgeries should take approximately 3 hours. Please be praying!!

Also, Robert and I decided that we'd write blogs every other day or as significant things happen. So, hopefully you won't get too anxious when you don't hear anything for a day or so!! =)

Again, thank you so much for your continued prayers for our baby girl - what a strong baby she's proving to be! God is good - we've always known that, but now He's showing Himself in a very personal way ... it's incredible.

Lovingly,
Rachael

5 comments:

  1. I pray that all her surgeries go well. I can't beleive she's 6 weeks old already. she's such a lil cutie pie. I love and miss you girlie. And i love your new car it's so pretty =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers tomorrow!!! Yes, the Lord has amazingly shown how wonderful and giving He truly is and can be!! I thank God for wonderful people like you and your family who continue to praise Him no matter the circumstance. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been following your blog as often as we can and keeping your family in our prayers. It blesses us to hear how you are trusting God in every circumstance, delighting in what He does, committing all to Him, resting in Him, and waiting on Him for what He alone is able to do. (Psalm 37:3-7)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that the surgeries went well. May God continue to work mightily in Mia's little body!

    ReplyDelete