Hi again,
For whatever reason, I googled "Mia Adamis" and this came up... I've known that Mike Steelman put up a slide show, but I actually didn't know he asked people to pray for her. This is so touching!
Go to the following address to see a slideshow of Mia when she was 2 weeks old.
Mike, thank you so much for the beautiful pictures! Thank you, also, for asking people to lift my baby up in prayer!
http://mikesteelman.com/blog/?p=307
Flash is probably required for this...
Rachael
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was a beautiful slideshow. It made me quite emotional. You guys are so faithful and courageous. God bless you. I still keep you all in my prayers. - Tina
ReplyDeleteThis slide show is amazing. I love how he said "its okay for her to touch your heart." He captured some amazing pictures!! Makes me so eager to visit you guys. I just need to make sure I'm healthy before I come.
ReplyDeleteOh wow Rach & Rob-That slideshow was AMAZING! I couldn't hold back the tears! What a treasured memory this will be for you guys for years to come. :o)
ReplyDelete