He's been at my parents' home in San Jose, so this is for you locals...
When I got him, we thought he was a she, so he has a funny name ... Mindy! Just last year, we found out he's a boy, but I never changed his name. haha
Anyway... he's adorable and loving, but he doesn't get much attention at all anymore, so it's best for him to have a new home.
He's a Netherland Dwarf bunnyHe's about 6 years old (I think I got him in Jan. 2003)
He weighs about 2-3 pounds
He's about 10-12 inches in length (about the size of a large box of Kleenex)
He's cute and small and so cuddly!
He's got the cutest white stripe going up his face!
He's got the prettiest blue eyes, too!
We'll give his cage and belongings as well as his food, though his cage does need to get replaced.
Pass this along to your friends in the area, too!
If you're interested, email me at rachaeladamis@yahoo.com
Thanks! =)
Rachael
Just promise you're not going to make rabbit stew, or anything mean like that!! :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment