Please keep my friends, The Feldman's, in your prayers. Their precious baby girl passed away last night during her nap. Gabriella was almost 5 months old. They're assuming it was due to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). They have an older son, Jake, who is 4.
Robert and Kenny worked together at Nellis AFB and we met them when Jake was just a little baby. I remember when Mercedes was born, Tina didn't even want to hold her because she wanted a girl so much! Gabriella is such a blessing - they tried for a long time to have another baby and they were overjoyed when they found out they were having their little girl!! I never did meet Gabby - they moved to another base in Ohio last summer.
Please keep Kenny, Tina and Jake in your prayers.
Much love,
Rachael
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was so shocked and heartbroken at the same time when Amber told me the sad news. Christina is such a sweet and gentle woman, I cannot imagine she and her family's sorrow and hurt. They are in my prayers, and I sent an email to Nellis Chapel/MWM ladies that know them. I also sent them a card from PWOC.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear this news. I cannot (cannot) imagine losing any of my babies. I will for sure be praying for them.
ReplyDelete