Thursday, May 14, 2009

We're getting closer!

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you know that we've been waiting for authorizations for Mia to be moved to the Recovery Center and so they can care for her there. Since the facility isn't an approved place, it takes some time to get things squared away. We just got word today that CRC has been certified, so now I guess we're waiting for the Medical Director to see if Mia does need to have that specialty care. So we're a step closer! They're saying that a realistic time frame for Mia to be transported will be next week.

Keep praying!

Rachael <3

3 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Prayerful and hopeful...Shannon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you just take your daughter home?? If you love her, you know she'll do the best there. I think God is showing you the answer, you just don't want to accept it.

    ReplyDelete