Happy Spring from the Adamis Girls!
Hi Everybody,
Aren't these pictures just too cute?
Well, today was a really good day for Mia. She seems SO much more comfortable with the trach and actually seems happy. I was at the hospital today from 11am-4:30pm and she was awake the majority of the time. She's very active and moving quite a bit ... she's now able to move her head whenever she wants, so I'm sure she's really enjoying that freedom!
My poor baby has been a living pin cushion!! She's had an IV in her right hand, right foot, left foot, right hand again, left hand, now it's in her left wrist! All since last Thursday!! The IVs aren't staying good for very long, so they have to keep moving them. Once she's done with the antibiotics course, she shouldn't need the IV anymore - I hope that's soon!! Because of all the fluids they've been giving her, she's pretty swollen (that's why her face looks so chubby... or chubbier than natural!) I can't wait to see what she looks like without all this fluid retention. =)
Mercedes has another cold and cough again and now Robert has a sore throat. Pray we all get better soon... and that I don't get the cold again! I'm just dealing with allergies at the moment, but with my bad sinus issues, it's usually worse than a normal persons cold symptoms.
Thank you for your continued prayers, love and support!
Always,
Rachael <3
Great pictures! Thanks so much for sharing with those who wish to be there but cannot.
ReplyDeleteLove, hugs and prayers always,
Your Cousins Roy and Lise
Cute pictures! And happy spring to you! Okay, to help you and Robert ward off the cold, try Emergen-C. It is a vitamin powder that you dissolve in water and drink. While it is not going to take away a cold, I've found that it shortens the duration of a cold and gives your body an extra boost to stay healthy and help fight the bug. Mercedes can have it, too. Just use 1/4 of a a package instead of a whole package for her. You can get it at Walmart, and it is about $10 for box of 40 packets. Well worth it!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord! I love seeing her without the tape on front - she's so beautiful!! The bunny ears pictures are adorable. Happy Spring!
ReplyDeleteShe does look so much happier!! WOnderful pics of the girls!! That will be nice for the other Mom Betsy to come back to help, and give your mom a break to go see your dad. I'm sure he misses her a lot! I hope you all feel better soon! We use Airborne around here when we are exposed to illness or feel the start of illness...and it seems to work. Also, probiotics work wonders too. Examples of this are Kefir (yogurt), acidophilus (found in vitamin form and Cedes can take those too), etc. and help strengthen the immune system. God bless you guys!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a totally different baby with nothing on her face. She is beautiful! I am amazed by the work God has done in her tiny little body. Thanks for the update.
ReplyDeleteHope you guys feel better soon.
The Bradley's
It's so good to hear Mia is doing well! Thank you for the continued updates, it sure helps in knowing how to pray. I hope you will be able to stay healthy so you won't have to miss out on being with Mia again.
ReplyDelete