Dr. Piroozi called Stanford/Lucile Packard's PICU yesterday and they accepted Mia! I mentioned in a previous blog that now that Mia is over 60 days old, she's qualified to go to a PICU (pediatrics) rather than stay in a NICU (neonatal).
We haven't heard exactly when she'll be leaving, but it will most likely be today or tomorrow. If that's the case, Robert, Betsy, Mercedes and I will drive out to San Jose today!
To our friends in the bay area, please visit when we're there!! =)
Thank you for your prayers! Continue doing so!
Love you,
Rachael
(Mia getting some physical therapy with nurse Patricia. She's getting a lot stronger!)
awesome news, very happy for you guys! God will always have a way
ReplyDeleteYay! So great to hear how God is answering prayers. :)
ReplyDeleteSO excited!! I cannot tell you how excited we are.
ReplyDeletePraying for safe travels.
Dr. Piroozi has turned out to be a blessing time and time again! Praise God for Dr. Piroozi! Doctors like him are such a rare, precious gift!
ReplyDelete