Not to much to update. We did get some details about what happened last week, though. I'm not sure if I even wrote about that.
Last week, we got an email saying that the Children's Recovery Center was certified, only to find out that it was the wrong certification/authorization the following day. Yesterday we got more details about it (but probably not all the details). It came down to dollars and cents - Marla told Tricare how much the care would be a day and the insurance company gave a low-ball counter offer of what they'd pay and Marla just couldn't accept it.
Marla has had so much trouble with Tricare in the past and knew this wouldn't be any easier this time. We did sign Mia up in Medi-Cal (as much as we hated to do that), so that's typically a 30-60 day wait to find out of she's been accepted. They said they know she will be, so they're going to see if they can do retro-active payments so they can get Mia moved in to the CRC sooner.
I'm going to Spirit West Coast Del Mar this weekend (in San Diego), so we're hoping she doesn't get moved while I'm away because that'll cause a few more problems!!
Keep all the details in your prayers!
On another note, Robert submitted his application to teach ROTC at Sacramento, so we're waiting to see if he'll be accepted there, too. If not, we know God has something better in store for us. =)
Take care!
Rachael <3
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun at SWC!
ReplyDeleteDon't be afraid of taking your sweet baby home. Cherish this precious time you have with her. God will do the rest. It is a hard journey but he is in control. Babies know their mommy and that is the best place for them to gain strength especially being around your other little one. I don't know your complete situation but do pray for guidance upon your family. I once thought I would bring my baby home after he was "better". You do learn that you are the best person and advocate for your child. There are other resources you can utilize at home. Nursing is one of them. My little one is going to be two and even though the road is long and hard...God continues to show us little miracles. Just know it is a process for all of you. If there is any way I can help through my experiences I will be glad to share with you. My prayers are with your beautiful baby.
ReplyDelete