God is so good! Today Mia breathed on her own with minimal support from the ventilator for almost one hour! Rachael and I missed the first part of the hour but we hear the doctor had the biggest smile on his face and Mercedes the nurse had tears in her eyes! Everyone was so impressed with how well she did. The plan will now be to repeat this every twelve hours for a day or two, and than to increase it too every eight hours. The amazing thing is, we are actually talking about WHEN we might get to take the breathing tube out!
Rachael and I are so amazed with what God has done in our lives. We are so grateful to all of you that have been praying for us and more specifically for Mia! More updates tonight...
Robert
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YES, God IS so good!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteKathy in Alabama
Praise God! I am speechless!
ReplyDeletethese posts are making me cry every time I read them. But they're good tears! :) God is so faithful and so kind, to answer our prayers. His mercy and love overwhelms me!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up little Mia.....
ReplyDeleteSweet Home Alabama is praying for you....
Roll Tide,
Robin and fam
Hi Robert and Rachel,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that we're praying for you and are rejoicing with every impovement! God is good!
-Shauna (Root) Wagenhoffer
Great to hear!
ReplyDelete