Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rachael Holding Mia

Hi all, we will update more later, but for now... Here is a video of Rachael getting to hold Mia for the first time!

6 comments:

  1. this was the most precious moment I've beheld in a LONG time. I will never complain again when my baby is fussy or I feel like all I do is hold her. Its a blessing I need never take for granted. You guys are in our prayers every day! We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stef couldn't have said it better!! What a precious moment to behold. I am so thankful that Rachael was able to hold Mia. Thanks for sharing this momentous occasion with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet! What a precious moment! We love you all and will always be in our prayers! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this special moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such a special memory with us! That was beautiful to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this! I am touched to be a part of this moment! So happy that you were able to hold her!

    ReplyDelete