Loved ones,
These past few days, Mia hasn't been doing as well and they've had to turn the levels on the machine up to stabilize her oxygen level and breathing. Robert and I continually give her to God and pray that if it's His will to take her home to be with Him to be free of her little body here on earth, that He would make it very clear to us. We also pray that if He's going to do a miracle in her body, that He would also make that clear to us.
Mia was born on a Wednesday at 1:02pm, so tomorrow, our families and a few of the base Chaplains are getting together to pray over her in the NICU at the hospital at that time (PST) for God's will to be done - in His time. We would love if you joined us in prayer at that time.
This may not have been the clearest of blogs, but being at the hospital all day long is draining emotionally and physically.
These past few days have been so trying for Robert and I especially. It's amazing there are still tears to cry when you think it's not possible anymore. We are at complete peace if God does want us to give our beautiful baby girl back to Him. We ask for continued healing for Mia, if that be His will, and wisdom for us as her parents and wisdom for all the doctors and nurses involved.
We encourage you to pass along this info to other believers who will pray tomorrow... and who will continue to pray.
Trusting God fully,
Rachael, Robert, Mercedes and Mia Adamis
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rach & Robert, my thoughts and deepest prayers will be with you tomorrow at 1:02PM. I wish I could be there in person, but I don't know if Josh will be back from work. Anyway, I WILL pray. I will continue, as I know you all will, to praise Him. You are so amazingly strong, and I just admire the both of you for your strength and courage. I admire your peace with our Father taking her home if that be His will for her life. I love you guys and want you to know I am here for the long haul...let me know if I can be of any help to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHeartfelt Prayers...Shannon
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWe will be praying with you tomorrow. Our hearts go out to all of you.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless
Robidart Family
Bertholics will be praying at 1:02.
ReplyDeleteWe are still praying for you all. And, we will have a special time of prayer for Mia at 1:02
ReplyDeleteI will be here in VA praying for you all. My heart goes out to you 4.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love,
The Bradley Family
We are with you in spirit and will continue to pray.
ReplyDeletewe prayed for Mia at 1:02 and we hope that time was a special and comforting time to you guys.
ReplyDeleteGod may never restore Mia to perfect health and she might always carry complications with her throughout life, but we're praying that He will do a miracle with her lungs and heal them so she can breath fully on her own. What an amazing testimony of His healing power that would be!
Our love is with you all,
Stef
I do not know your family but found your blog through a Facebook friend who is a friend of your family and she was requesting prayer for your beautiful little girl and family. ME and my family will be praying for your precious little Mia and your family. That he will give you all strength and that Mia will some how miraculously pull through this all...What ever may be God's will I pray for you all! God Bless!
ReplyDeleteOur whole family is praying for you guys. The Holy Spirit kept you on my mind and heart all day today. May you feel the comfort of God's peace during this difficult time. I'm so glad you are surrounded by family and friends right now. We love you guys! Chris, Vikki and clan
ReplyDeleteMy daughter and I prayed during your vigil and stand united... Where 2 or more are gathered in His name, there He is with us! Grace to you all!
ReplyDelete